Meet Dr. Zenos Vangelos, D.O.
Semi-pro soccer player? Check.
Team physician for the Cleveland Indians and US Soccer Federation? Check.
Seeing new patients for his new sports medicine practice at Westshore Primary Care? Check.
Dr. Zenos Vangelos brings a wealth of sports medicine experience, a passion for returning injured athletes back to the playing field, and a desire to train others in the field of sports medicine.
Fast Facts about Dr. Vangelos
- 25 years of sports medicine experience
- Meets with patients of all ages, from weekend warriors to elite athletes
- Heading up our sports medicine training program
- Graduated from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Favorite sport is soccer, but is most fascinated by baseball injuries
- Interested in newer therapies available for the treatment of injuries, such as platelet rich plasma (PRP) and ozone therapy
Schedule an Appointment Today
It doesn’t matter if you’re a weekend warrior or an elite athlete. If you want to get back on the field, contact Dr. Vangelos’s office at 440-250-8660 to schedule an appointment today.
Not a patient of Westshore Primary Care? Not a problem.
Just download and fill out our Patient Registration form today.
Interested in a Sports Medicine Fellowship?
Starting in July, 2014, Dr. Vangelos will be directing a new sports medicine fellowship at St. John Medical Center that recently received approval from the American Osteopathic Association. The 12-month program will provide training in the development of the clinical competencies needed to diagnose and manage medical illnesses and injuries related to sports and exercise.
"I love teaching and watching young residents grow in their expertise," says Dr. Vangelos, whose former students are now physicians for the Philadelphia Eagles, Columbus Blue Jackets and other professional and college teams.
To make Dr. Vangelos part of your team, give us a call at 440-250-8660 today.